9 Reasons to Transcribe Your Tele-classes, Seminars, Lectures, Interviews, Conferences and Podcasts
1. To Generate More Revenue: Create informational products using transcripts of your speaking engagements. These can be reformatted into e-books, articles, reports, workbooks, or newsletters and add value to your product packages. You can also place your transcripts on your website for sale or link banner ads or other advertisements to the transcripts on your site to create additional income.
2. To Create Publicity: Transcripts of your seminars or interviews make it easier for the media to cover your event. They can also become an integral part of your media kit.
3. To Keep A Record of Subjects Covered: Did you talk about such-and-such during your last teleconference or lecture? Can’t remember? Transcripts can answer that question for you and help you create fresh, original content or reemphasize important points made in the past.
4. To Increase Your Online Exposure: It’s difficult for Google, Yahoo, and MSN to search audio and video files. Transcribing your podcast or webinar and posting it on your website can make your site more search-engine friendly and increase traffic for specific keywords.
5. To Save Time: Spend your time doing what you do best instead of sitting in front of a computer pounding out documents. Furthermore, scanning a transcript for information is a lot quicker than searching through hours and hours of seminar videos.
6. To Serve Your Customers Faster And More Efficiently: Many people may not be able to attend your teleseminar due to travel or time constraints but are still interested in your message. Why make your customers wait for your CD or DVD in the mail? With a click of a button, you can send a transcript within seconds and they can start reviewing your message right away.
7. To Appeal To A Broader Audience: Many people (including the hearing impaired and those who read English better than they speak it) would prefer to read a transcript of your interview or podcast rather than listen to it. In addition, if they need clarification of information provided in the audio/video version, they can simply refer to the transcript.
8. To Learn More About Your Clients And Their Needs/Wants: Transcripts from the Q&A sessions of your seminars and lectures can help you compile a list of frequently asked questions. Then, you can easily create a handout or flyer covering these areas. Having your public speaking events transcribed will also help you grow as a speaker and plan future presentations as you discover what subjects your clients find most interesting.
9. To Attract More Clients and Increase Bookings: Send out a transcript of your most recent tele-class or seminar to prospective clients. Not everyone has the time to listen to a 60-minute audio, but transcripts are easily scannable and can give your next client a prime example of your message.
Convinced yet? Return to our home page for more information about how we can provide you with quality transcripts of your speaking engagements or order audio or video transcription services now.
Interview Transcription / Academic Transcription / Conference and Seminar Transcription / Sermon Transcription / Dissertation and Thesis Transcription / Captioning Services for YouTube Videos / Oral History Transcription / Transcription Company / Turnaround Times / Audio Transcription Prices / Video Transcription Prices / General Transcription Prices / Radio Show & Podcast Transcription / Marketing Research Transcription and Focus Group Transcription / Transcription Blog / Transcription Service FAQs